We are backed by the most sophisticated infrastructure and cutting edge technology. The Company comprises of a team of dedicated workforce coupled with modern machinery suitable for carrying out the required task. As a part of our company policy, specialized work is outsourced to be cost effective and to get the best out of the skill and infrastructure available in the country. We believe that a product with a premium quality becomes a differentiating factor to our clients making their buying decision easy. We have left no stone unturned when it comes to quality and this has helped us emerge as the unmatched leader in the manufacture of hydraulic products and equipment. Our strong team of experts ensure to see that the design and manufacturing processes meet all the stringent requirements of our customers before the delivery of our products.
Our Team & Infrastructure
In the year 1996, Mr. Sundar V. S (managing director) promoted our company. Educational background of our managing director includes degree in mechanical engineering from Madurai Kamaraj University. Having huge experience in designing hydraulic based machinery, Mr. Sundar V. S supports in making quality production plans. His guidance helps manufacturing team to bring forth the best quality Tube Swaging Machine, Industrial Pipe Chamfering Machine, etc.
Mr. M. G. P. Rao responsibly handles business position of a technical director. In past, Mr. Rao has worked for M/S Eaton â Vickers in Bangalore as executive customer service. He holds great experience in application engineering, manufacturing technology and machine tools. From Moscow, this intellectual person holds a degree in mechanical engineering.
Company takes pride in introducing Mr. K. Venkoba Rao who works as a commercial director of Previously, he has worked in M/s Yuken India Ltd., as a general manager. General Manager. Degree in mechanical engineering from Mysore University and 25 years of experience helps him to take best business decisions in his concerned field.
Our infrastructural space is nicely segregated into different departments, where diverse business operations from production to storage are smoothly carried out. Our Philosophy
We aspire to provide value for money, prompt delivery of range and efficient service to clients. Capabilities
Our capability to finish orders pertaining to Industrial Pipe Chamfering Machine, Tube Chamfering Machine, etc., on time makes us an ideal business choice for clients. Below cited are some of our strong business capabilities:
- Design and development of dozing and metering pumps.
- Design and development of simulators for aircraft and automobile industry.
- Design and development of servo cylinders.
- Design and development of mandrels and hydraulic clamping rings
- Design and development of hydraulic ground equipment for the usage in aviation industry.
- Thermally insulated hydraulic tanks for the purpose of high temperature test rigs.
- Design and evolution of hydraulic high pressure chemical mixing head for application in foaming machines.
- Design and development process of hydraulic portable cable swaging machines
- Design and development of pneumatic and electro â pneumatic training aids.
- Design and formation of varied hydraulic import substitution products.
- Design and development of hydraulic and electro based hydraulic training aids.
- Design and formation of electro and pneumatic control panels.
We follow a very customer-centric business approach, which keeps us glued to latest business requirements of clients. Our company functions with perfection and keep interests of clients on top while making business policies.
- Askar Microns, Mysore.
- Avasarala Automation Pvt.Ltd.,
- BARC, Mysore.
- Batli Boi SPMS Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore.
- Bosch Rexroth (India) Ltd.,
- Boving Fouress Ltd., Bangalore.
- Carborundum Universal Ltd., Hosur &
- Deccan Aviations, Bangalore.
- Eaton Vickers Ltd., Pune.
- Fenner India Ltd., Chennai.
- Harita Seating Systems , Hosur.
- Hawe Hydraulics, Bangalore.
- Hydroquip Hydraulic Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore.
- IFB Industires, Bangalore.
- NPOL, Cochin.
- Proins Technologies, Bangalore
- Raman Boards Ltd., Mysore.
- Ramco Group, Madurai.
- Rane (Madras) Ltd., Mysore &
- Sika Interplant Systems Ltd.,
- Thermax Limited, Pune &
- ThyssenKrupp JBM Ltd., Chennai.
- TVS Motor Company Ltd., Hosur &
- Typhoon Blowers, Mumbai.
- Wipro Ltd., Fluid Power Division, Bangalore.